Cyber Awareness and Training
Identity and Access Managment
Cyber Incident Management
NPI Data Security and Analytics
Security to Business Integration
Threat Detection and Response
Transformation, Simplification and Delivery
Risk Governance and Awareness
- Virtual Private Networks February 14, 2020Virtual Private Networks (VPN) create encrypted tunnels when you connect to the Internet. They are a fantastic way to protect your privacy and data, especially when traveling and connecting to untrusted or unknown networks, such as at hotels or coffee shops. Use a VPN whenever possible, both for work and personal use.
- Don't Lose That Device February 13, 2020Did you know you are 100 times more likely to lose a laptop or mobile devices than have it stolen? When you are traveling, always double-check to make sure you have your devices with you, such as when leaving airport security, exiting your taxi or check out of your hotel.
- Secure Your Home Wi-Fi Router February 12, 2020The most effective steps you can take to secure your wireless network at home is to change the default admin password, enable WPA2 encryption and use a strong password for your wireless network.
- CEO Fraud February 11, 2020CEO Fraud / BEC is a type of targeted attack. It commonly involves a cyber criminally pretending to be your boss, then tricking or fooling you into sending the criminal highly sensitive information or initiating a wire transfer. Be highly suspicious of any emails demanding immediate action and/or asking you to bypass any security procedures.
- Two-Step Verification February 10, 2020Two-step verification is one of the best steps you can take to secure any account. Two-step verification is when you require both a password and code sent to or generated by your mobile device. Examples of services that support two-step verification include Gmail, Dropbox and Twitter.