Cyber Awareness and Training
Identity and Access Managment
Cyber Incident Management
NPI Data Security and Analytics
Security to Business Integration
Threat Detection and Response
Transformation, Simplification and Delivery
Risk Governance and Awareness
- Careers in Cybersecurity October 18, 2019Have you considered a career in Cybersecurity? It is a fast-paced, highly dynamic field with a huge number of specialties to choose from, including forensics, endpoint security, critical infrastructure, incident response, secure coding, and awareness and training. In addition, a career in cybersecurity allows you to work almost anywhere in the world, with amazing benefits […]
- Social Media Privacy Settings October 17, 2019Privacy settings on social networks have limited value. They are confusing to configure and change often. Ultimately, if you do not want your parents or boss reading it, do not post it.
- Social Media Postings October 16, 2019Be careful: the more information you post online about yourself, the easier it is for a cyber attacker to target you and create custom attacks against you or your organization.
- Shopping Online October 15, 2019When shopping online, always use your credit cards instead of a debit card. If any fraud happens, it is far easier to recover your money from a credit card transaction. Gift cards and one-time-use credit card numbers are even more secure.
- Phone Call Attacks October 14, 2019More and more scams and attacks are happening over the phone. Whenever you get an urgent phone call on the phone pressuring you to do something (such as a caller pretending to be the tax department or Microsoft Tech Support) be very suspicious. It's most likely a scammer trying to trick you out of money […]