Cyber Awareness and Training
Identity and Access Managment
Cyber Incident Management
NPI Data Security and Analytics
Security to Business Integration
Threat Detection and Response
Transformation, Simplification and Delivery
Risk Governance and Awareness
- Shopping Online July 13, 2020When shopping online, always use your credit cards instead of a debit card. If any fraud happens, it is far easier to recover your money from a credit card transaction. Gift cards and one-time-use credit card numbers are even more secure.
- Recording Conference Calls July 10, 2020When hosting or attending conference calls, only record the call if you have prior permission, a work related need to record the call, and you make sure everyone on the call knows it will be recorded.
- Email Auto-Complete July 9, 2020Be careful with email auto-complete. This is an email feature that automatically completes a name for you when you begin typing it in the TO field. However, your email client can easily complete the wrong name for you. If you are emailing anything sensitive, always be sure to check the TO field a second time […]
- Two Home Computers July 8, 2020If possible, have two computers at home -- one for parents and one for kids. This way they can't accidently infect your computer. If you are sharing a computer, make sure you have separate accounts for everyone and that kids do not have privileged access.
- Never Respond to Emails Asking for Personal Information July 7, 2020Companies you do business with should never ask for your account information, credit card numbers or password in an email. If you have any questions about an email you receive that supposedly came from your financial institution or service provider, find their number on their website and call them.